What is the Coronavirus?
CDC is responding to an outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus that was first detected in China and which has now been detected in more than 150 locations internationally, including in the United States. The virus has been named “SARS-CoV-2” and the disease it causes has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID-19”). This situation poses a serious public health risk. The federal government is working closely with state, local, tribal, and territorial partners, as well as public health partners, to respond to this situation. COVID-19 can cause mild to severe illness; most severe illness occurs in older adults. read more...
Continuity of Operations
- Weekly Continuity of Operations Conference Call Notes
- National Governor’s Association Roadmap to Recovery Report (PDF)
- Emergency and Public Health Declarations
- Property Tax Extension and Penalty Waiver Information
- FEMA Eligible Emergency Protective Measures Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Attorney General Memo Regarding Gift of Public Funds/Leave (PDF)
- Governor’s Open Public Meeting Proclamation
- State Auditor Advice on Documenting Covid-19 Spending
- Continuity of Operations Plan Training Video
- Washington Statewide Coronavirus Response Page (Commerce)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information Page
- Governor Jay Inslee’s Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources Page
- Department of Labor and Industries Coronavirus (Covid-19) Page
- Employment Security Division Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Leave Guide (PDF)
- Washington State Department of Health Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information
- Court Closures and Modified Operations
- Washington Counties Risk Pool Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information
- Washington Health Care Authority Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information on Medicare and Medicaid
- Department of Revenue Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) information
- MRSC Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Blog and Resources
- National Association of Counties Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources
How Do I Know if My County Courthouse is Open?
WACO is actively working on compiling a resource to help identify what capacity county offices are operating. Please check back often, as the information is ever evolving.
For a list of Court Closures and Modified Operations please visit: http://www.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.courtClosures
To see if your county is under an emergency declaration please visit the NACo County Explorer page: https://ce.naco.org/?dset=COVID-19&ind=Emergency%20Declaration%20Types this helpful tool also links to the declaration documents when available.
For more information on your county use the links below.